March 18, 2011
Gary Grahl (NYD #2823) will present Super 8 movies at our March meeting. Gary’s program will feature:
- Staten Island Railway (SIRT) featuring B&O and NYCT equipment on the southern part of the line
- SEPTA: Northeast Corridor from Trenton to Market East. Includes Amtrak
- Seattle: New LINK light rail line, former Waterfront Line, new Seattle Streetcar and Tacoma’s streetcar line
- New York City: Concourse IND line in the 1970s and 1980s
- Trolley Museums: And, if time permits, National Capital in Colesville, Md., Perris, Calif., and Rio Vista Junction, Calif.
Those who know the quality of Gary’s movies from past presentions know this show is not to be missed!
Before the start of the program we will have a short business session to discuss matters related to the N.Y. Division. If you have anything you wish to bring up, this is the time to do so.